This site was developed to explore ways to live with meaning and wisdom in our increasingly connected lives. More and more of us want to use the technologies of our age creatively instead of habitually. The site is based (roughly) on the following:
- The majority of technologies are neither good nor bad; much depends on how we use them.
- Overall quality of life matters more than any technology.
- We can either use the great technologies of our age or be used by them.
- Life is about connecting with ourselves, others, and the world, in all forms, both on and off line.
- The question is not how much is the “right” amount to be online, but how do we live fully in this moment, and find the deeper purpose in life?
- No technology can ever bring us true happiness, but they can be tools to express wisdom.
- We can address the needs and forms of life, from our vocation to our friends, without identifying ourselves based on these.
- The challenge is not to ask, “How do I live constantly connected to technology?” but “How do I live creatively and consciously connected?”
- At the end of our life, it is not likely to matter what our bank account is, the size of our house, or the total number of followers we have on Facebook or Twitter, but how fully we live.